Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cavatelli is a kind of pasta popular in southern Italy and Sicily.
- 1 pound cavatelli
- 1 pound arugula, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 4 rinsed salted anchovy fillets
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, salt abundantly, and add the pasta.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add the arugula.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add garlic and anchovy fillets, stirring until they melt, about 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and arugula and toss with the olive oil-and-anchovy sauce.