Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets, cooked
- 6 plum tomatoes, split
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup green olives
- juice of a lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp tabasco
- pinch of nutmeg
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat a nonstick sauté pan.
- Add the olive oil and green onion and sauté for a minute.
- Add the Cauliflower, tomatoes, oregano, lemon, tabasco, nutmeg, and black pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve.
Nutritional Information Edit
Calories 35, Protein 1g, Fat 1g, Cholesterol 7 mg, Fiber 2g, Sodium 65 mg
From the cookbook of George Hirsch "Living It Up"