- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chef paul prudhomme's magic pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp chef paul prudhomme's vegetable magic
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Blanch the Cauliflower just until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Place the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- As soon as butter begins to sizzle add the garlic. Cook, stirring almost constantly, until garlic is thoroughly coated with butter, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the Cauliflower is slightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the pepper sauce, cilantro and vegetable magic, and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
For hints and a link to Chef Prudhomme's free recipe book, go to http://sneakykitchen.com/Recipes/Cauliflower_garlic.htm sneakykitchen.com]