- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Line large baking sheet with foil.
- Place cauliflower florets in large saucepan with water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, remove from heat and drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté zucchini for 5 to 7 minutes, or until slices begin to brown.
- Add cauliflower florets, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Spray tops and bottoms of mushroom caps with nonstick cooking spray, and sprinkle with seasoning salt to taste.
- Place on large baking sheet, underside up.
- Place vegetables in mixing bowl, and toss with soy “bacon” bits, goat cheese and soy mayonnaise.
- Mound on mushroom caps, dividing mixture evenly.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from oven, and serve.