Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs. tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 ripe large tomatoes, halved, seeded and coarsely chopped (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 small head Cauliflower (2 lbs.), cut into 1 1/2-inch florets (6 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 8 cups fresh spinach (6 oz.), torn if large
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 14-oz. can lite coconut milk
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups slivered Onion (1 large)
- 1 to 2 tsp. Thai green curry paste
Add coconut milk, tamari and brown sugar and bring to a simmer. Stir in tomatoes, Cauliflower and basil; increase heat to medium-high and return to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until Cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.