- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C / 350 °F / gas 4.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Layer the potatoes and cauliflower in a buttered 1.1 litre (2 pint) ovenproof serving dish.
- Stir the garlic and nutmeg into the cream and pour over the potatoes and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, cover and bake for 45-50 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Uncover and place under a medium grill until lightly browned.
- Serve at once, straight from the dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.