Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
== Description ==
I was surprised at how fast this disappeared. It can also be made with sherry vinegar.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, remove and discard the leaves and core from the cauliflower; cut and separate into small florets.
- Boil the florets for 2 minutes.
- Drain the florets well, chill in ice-cold water, and drain well again.
- Place the garlic, olive oil, vinegar and sugar in a salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the cauliflower and all other remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Cover and let the flavours in the salad meld in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Toss again and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 97 | Fat 7.2g |Carbs 8g |Sodium 13 mg |Fiber 2.8g