- 4 cup fresh cauliflower pieces
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dry dill
- pinch ground white pepper
- Steam the cauliflower until crisp-tender.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature before serving.
- If made in advance, refrigerate after marinating for 1 hour.
Nutritional information Edit
For ⅙ recipe - 125 calories, 1 vegetable, 2 fat exchanges 4 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams protein, 12 grams fat 9 mg sodium, 197 mg potassium, 0 cholesterol