This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clovers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups cauliflower
- ⅓ cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped green pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose baking mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook cauliflower for 10 minutes then drain and put in pie plate.
- Sprinkle onion, cheese and pepper over cauliflower.
- Combine eggs, milk, baking mix, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over cauliflower mixture then bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.