Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lb.) Cauliflower, outer leaves removed, cored and cut into florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 Tbs. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
3. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream together. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Chop Cauliflower coarsely, and stir into Cheese mixture. Turn into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Cheese.
4. Place dish in large baking pan. Pour in enough water to rise three-quarters of way up side of dish in pan. Remove dish, and place baking pan with water in oven to preheat. When hot, gently place soufflé dish into water bath, and bake until custard is set when tested with knife, about 45 minutes. Adjust oven temperature to keep water at gentle bubble.
5. Remove from oven, and remove soufflé dish from water bath. Let set for 10 minutes at room temperature. Spoon onto 4 plates, and serve.