In Romanian: Mincare de conopida.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 5 – 6 large tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- Divide the cauliflower into flowerets, wash and scald with hot water.
- Drain well.
- Saute the finely chopped onion in hot oil until softened, add the flour and let fry a little.
- Pour 2 – 3 tablespoons of water, add sugar, salt and peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- After a minute or two of boiling, add the cauliflower, parsley and dill and simmer at low temperature, covered.
- The liquid must be well reduced.
- You can serve this dish warm or cold.