Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Mincare de conopida.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 5 – 6 large tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- Divide the cauliflower into flowerets, wash and scald with hot water.
- Drain well.
- Saute the finely chopped onion in hot oil until softened, add the flour and let fry a little.
- Pour 2 – 3 tablespoons of water, add sugar, salt and peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- After a minute or two of boiling, add the cauliflower, parsley and dill and simmer at low temperature, covered.
- The liquid must be well reduced.
- You can serve this dish warm or cold.