This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Greene Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ pound ground round steak
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cooked cauliflower
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat grill or broiler on high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine beef, cauliflower and thyme.
- Form beef mixture into 2 small patties.
- Cook until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on top of meat patties just before done.
- Cook for 30 seconds more allowing cheese to melt.