Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Greene Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ pound ground round steak
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cooked cauliflower
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat grill or broiler on high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine beef, cauliflower and thyme.
- Form beef mixture into 2 small patties.
- Cook until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on top of meat patties just before done.
- Cook for 30 seconds more allowing cheese to melt.