Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small Cauliflower
- Half an Onion finely chopped
- Half an Onion chopped in large chunks
- Half a green pepper finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 inches grated root ginger
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tomato quartered
- 5 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Vegetable oil
- Boil the Cauliflower in water with a little salt and turmeric added until cooked.
- Fry the finely chopped Onion until translucent in vegetable oil.
- Add the curry powder and cumin powder and sliced garlic and grated ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper, tomato puree, chunks of Onion, tomato and worcestershire sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Cauliflower, mix in with the sauce and serve immediately topped with the coriander
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.