Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup slices scallions, including the green
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine, including some inner leaves
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped fine
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- ½ to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- paprika to garnish
- Steam the cauliflower florets until crispy tender but not soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- Put the scallions, celery, bell pepper, and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing, mixing the mustard, vinegar and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth.
- When cauliflower is cool, chop and add it to the vegetables and celery seeds and mix well.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for flavors to develop.
Nutritional information Edit
- Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Fat: 32.1g