Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2½ pounds)
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 pound thin-skinned potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh coriander (optional)
- Cut the cauliflower into florets about 2 inches wide across set aside.
- Heat the oil in the cooker.
- Sizzle the cumin seeds over medium-high heat just until they begin to pop, 5 to 10 seconds.
- Turn off the heat, let cool slightly and carefully add 1 cup of water (caution beware oil may splatter when adding water) and tomato paste.
- While stirring with fork, sprinkle in the curry powder, coriander, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil.
- Set the potatoes and red bell pepper in the liquid and place the cauliflower florets on top.
- Lock the lid in place.
- Over high heat, bring to high pressure.
- Lower the heat just enough to maintain high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the pressure with a quick release method.
- Remove lid.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add 1 cup frozen defrosted peas and simmer 1 to 2 minutes.