- Wash cauliflower, and remove green leaves.
- Separate the cauliflower into flowerets, slicing the large ones into bite-size pieces.
- Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
- Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients except bacon; add to vegetables, tossing gently.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with bacon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.