Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 firm Cauliflower head, about 1 1/2 lbs., rimmed of green leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs. peanut oil
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup finely minced scallions
1. Divide Cauliflower into 12 to 14 florets. Bring half inch water to a boil in stainless steel saucepan, and add florets. Cover and cook over high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until Cauliflower is tender but still firm and most water evaporated.
2. Transfer florets to serving bowl and immediately add remaining ingredients. Toss gently to coat Cauliflower with mixture, and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers, and reheat as needed.