Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cans asparagus spears
- 1 can English peas
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup grated Cheese
- Place a can of asparagus (reserve liquid) on bottom of oblong baking dish.
- Drain pecans and place on top of asparagus.
- Slice hard boiled eggs on top of Peas. Sprinkle pecans over eggs.
- Top with other can of asparagus. Heat soup and ½ can asparagus liquid.
- Pour over casserole.
- Use a fork to get soup through mixture.
- Top with grated Cheese. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes