Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Montgomery estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1980. Date on card says 1944
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 potatoes
- 4 cups milk
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Cook potatoes and onions in salted water until soft.
- Scald milk with the celery, remove celery and add the butter and flour which is creamed together.
- Then add the prepared potatoes to the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and serve at once.