Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Lois's massive collection. Date on note paper says 1918. It has 3 blue stars on it. According to my Aunt Barbara, anything in my Aunt Lois's collection with blue stars on it meant it was a "keeper". I make this on a regular basis and it is very good.
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- Boil, mash and cool the potatoes.
- Mix with egg yolks. When well blended, add egg whites, which have been well beaten and combined with Sugar) flour, salt, cream, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
- Bake in a buttered dish in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Sugar and cream.
- I have added fresh Berries to the top and it's really good that way as well.