Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from McDonald Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown. These are a mainstay at my house. I make them almost weekly.
- 10 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise (I now use the new Chipotle Mayonnaise or Wasabi Mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (can omit if you don't want them spicy)
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Chill for at least two hours and serve on a bed of lettuce or I have been known to spread them on crackers.