Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- 32 chicken wings
- 6 to 8 tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt or lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Discard tip of wing, cut remaining wing in 2 pieces.
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt and garlic powder in a plastic bag.
- Shake wings in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on greased 15 to 10 inch baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.