Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- 32 chicken wings
- 6 to 8 tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt or lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Discard tip of wing, cut remaining wing in 2 pieces.
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt and garlic powder in a plastic bag.
- Shake wings in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on greased 15 to 10 inch baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.