Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅓ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and ginger.
- Dip chicken in yogurt, then into crumb mixture.
- Place in prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes, or until tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 254 | fat: 5g