Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe was taken from Cathy's Menu and recipes for the week of 2/11/07
- 1 Pizza crust (store bought)
- 2 Cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 Cup honey barbeque sauce, divided
- 2 Tsp butter
- 1 Medium red or purple onion, cut in half and sliced into thin pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Prepare crust according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 450 °F.
- Coat chicken pieces with 2 Tsp butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter, stirring occasionally, until onions are brown and caramelized (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in chicken.
- Spread remaining Barbeque sauce over pizza dough.
- Top with half of the cheeses.
- Spread on chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until crust is lightly browned and cheese completely melted.
- Let pizza sit 5 minutes before slicing.