Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ cup Dry white wine
- 3 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut in thin strips
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Chopped parsley or chives to garnish
3. Add the lemon juice and stir constantly while the sauce thickens. Check the seasonings and adjust if necessary. Serve immediately tossed with the fettuccine. Sprinkle each serving with parsley or chives.