- Brown finely-chopped garlic and onion in butter, sizzling hot.
- Lightly flour catfish, add to pan with mushrooms.
- Pour in beer and treat fillets with juice of half a lemon.
- Add a couple of drops of Worcestershire.
- Saute over medium heat, turning, until brown on both sides.
- Serve on hot plates with rice.
- Use pan-gravy over the rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.