- In large pot, heat oil.
- Saute onion and garlic until onions are transparent.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and bay leaf.
- Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Add water, wine and clam juice.
- Simmer uncovered 45 minutes.
- Add shrimp, catfish, salt and pepper.
- Cook 10 minutes, or until catfish flakes easily.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Garnish each serving with chopped coriander and lemon slices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.