Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 onions, sliced
- 6 to 7 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 to 1½ Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsppepper
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ small bottle ketchup
- 1½ to 2 lbs catfish fillet
- 3 slices of bacon
- 5 eggs
- Fry bacon until crisp and crumble.
- Put bacon, ½ bacon drippings, and first 12 ingredients in a large stock pot.
- Add twice the amount of water it takes to cover potatoes and onions.
- Cook until onions are tender.
- Add fish and bring back to a boil.
- Crack and add 1 egg at a time and cook until eggs are done.