Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Catfish Strips, Breaded, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 1
- 3 strips catfish, cooked
- 1½ cups chopped lettuce
- 1 red tomato, chopped or cut into wedges
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded
- 1 slice onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dressing or tabasco sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen catfish strips on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until internal temperature of 155°F.
- In a salad bowl, add lettuce, tomato, carrot, and other optional toppings.
- Add catfish after cooking.
- Serve immediately.
- Add salad dressing, cocktail sauce, or Tabasco sauce for additional flavor.