Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 4 4- to 6-ounce U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 10-ounce bag washed spinach, coarse stems removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or Italian parsley
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (available in the Asian food section of most supermarkets)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white or black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F. Place Catfish fillets on an oiled baking pan. Tuck a handful of spinach under each fillet. Fold under about 2 inches of the thin end of each fillet to enclose spinach at one end.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together basil or parsley, garlic, mustard, oils, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Spread mixture over Catfish. Sprinkle heavily with sesame seeds and lightly with cayenne pepper. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes, or until flakes easily when tested with a fork. Makes 4 servings.