Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 6 dressed whole U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish or Catfish fillets
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup margarine or cooking oil
- lemon wedges
3. Arrange in a well greased baking dish 14x9x2 inches.
4. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until flakes easily. Cooking time will be less if using fillets.
5. Garnish with lemon wedges.