- Source: Catfish Strips, Breaded, Frozen
- Serves: 1
- 3 strips catfish, cooked
- 1 hoagie or submarine roll, sliced in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup chopped lettuce
- 3 slices red tomato
- 1 slice onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place frozen catfish strips on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until internal temperature of 155 °F.
- On roll, add lettuce and tomato slices and other optional toppings.
- Add catfish after cooking.
- Serve immediately.