Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth, fish stock, or water
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 10-ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Creole seasoning
- 8 cups hot cooked rice
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir constantly about 10 minutes or until mixture turns a medium brown.
6. Season to taste with creole seasoning. Remove and discard bay leaves.