Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vietnamese cuisine contains thousands of recipes. Below are listed the most representative ones for the traditional Vietnamese cuisine:
- Vietnamese Grilled Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad – named “Bum Bo”, made of rice vermicelli, beef sirloin or top round beef, onions, garlic, lemongrass, salt, fresh ground black pepper, curry powder, fish sauce, lettuce, cucumbers, bean sprouts, mint leaves, coriander, carrots and roasted peanuts;
- Vietnamese Avocado Shake – made of one medium avocado, one cup of condensed milk, two tablespoons of sugar and one cup of rice;
- Vietnamese Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce – made of seasoned rice vinegar, honey, salt, roasted peanuts, peanut oil, fresh ginger, garlic, boneless skinless chicken breasts, “hoisin” sauce, hot chili sauce, round sheets of rice paper, sliced romaine lettuces, peeled cucumbers, bell peppers and mint leaves;
- Vietnamese Caramelized Chicken Marinade – made of white sugar, fish sauce, four shallots, sliced chicken breasts;
- Grilled Squid – made of cleaned squid, coriander leaves, fish sauce, pinch pepper, garlic cloves, peanut oil, five-spice powder, curry powder, chopped lemongrass, Soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sugar;
- Vegetarian Vietnamese Crispy Pancakes – made of rice flour, ground turmeric, pinch salt, sugar, coconut milk, sunflower oil, water, sesame oil, firm tofu, grated ginger, bamboo shoots, fresh coconut and Vietnamese mint.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Vietnamese Recipes"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.