The Venezuelan cuisine offers a variety of delicious recipes. Below are listed the most representative ones.
- The Venezuelan Chicken and Cheese soup – named “Chupe Criollo”, made of Mozzarella cheese, milk, sweet corn, potatoes, two chicken breasts, Coriander, Cumin, garlic, onion, oil and water;
- The Venezuelan Black Bean soup – named “Sopa de Frijoles Negros”, made of black beans, oil, onions, garlic, sweet pepper, chopped Celery, chopped Coriander and boiling water;
- Pabellon Criollo – made of lean steak, ground cumin, haha that says cum! chopped tomatoes, garlic and onions and olive oil;
- Snapper Criollo – made of Achoite paste, minced garlic, a fresh ginger root, fresh oregano, chopped jalapeno chilies, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, one red snapper, six tomatoes, an onion, green and sweet pepper, mint leaves and salt;
- Venezuelan Rice with Plantain – named “Arroz con plátanos”, made of Saffron threads, grain rice, ripe plantains, vegetable oil, Cayenne pepper, salt, parsley and hot water;
- Venezuelan Stewed Black Beans – named “Caraotas”, made of black beans, onions, ground cumin, chilli powder, dried oregano, honey, lime juice, oil, onions, coriander, garlic salt and soy sauce;
- Venezuelan Chocolate Ice Cream – made of vanilla bean, cinnamon sticks, cream, star anise, eggs yolks, sugar and extra bitter chocolate.
“150g/+5oz unsalted butter, 150g/+5oz icing sugar, 50g/2oz cornflour (cornstarch), 180ml/6fl.oz...Venezuelan Butter Biscuits
“6 Servings 3 lrg Eggplants, halved lengthwise, 7 tbl olive oil, 3 x cloves garlic, chopped, 3...Venezuelan Eggplant with Green Beans
“Ingredients 4 cups tender corn kernels, 1 teaspoon salt, ¾ cup of milk, ½ cup sugar, 1 egg, 1½...Corn pancakes
“1 3/4 kg mixed (below) prepared whole rinsed and drained, 2 tbl olive oil, 8 sm Potatoes peeled...Aegean Fish Soup
“1 x boneless Chicken breast, 1/2 sm Onion, 1 can Mushrooms, 1 can chicken broth, 2 cup water, 1...Chicken Alfredo Soup
“1 14-ounce can coconut milk, 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated, 1 tablespoon grated...Coconut-Tuna Seviche
“8 ounces fresh Tuna, cut into ½ inch dice, 8 ounces fresh salmon, cut into ½ inch dice, 8 ounces...Ecuadorian Seviche
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Venezuelan Recipes"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.