Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The most popular Turkish dish is “Pilav”, made of rice or cracked wheat (bulgur) with chicken, fish, or vegetables such as aubergines, beans or peas. Turkish cuisine contains a variety of recipes from which the most representative ones are listed below:
- Turkish Olive Pitta - made of pitta bread, garlic, chopped dark olives, and olive oil;
- Turkish Bride Soup - “Ezo Gelin Ciorbasi “, made of tomatoes, butter, onions, chili paste, water, mint, cayenne pepper, and mint;
- Turkish Liver – “Arnavut Cigeri”, made of lamb liver, flour, olive oil, fresh parsley, and cayenne pepper;
- Turkish Stuffed Peppers – “Biber Dolmasi”, made of rice, pine nuts, olive oil, sugar, salt, boiling water, sweet pepper, mint, cinnamon, black pepper, lemon juice, tomatoes, and onions;
- Turkish Braised Lamb – “Bahcivan Kebabi”, made of chopped boneless lamb, onions, tomato paste, green peas, pepper, carrots, and potatoes;
- Ottoman Rice Pudding – “Sutlac”, a grain dessert made of rice, milk, sugar, flour, vanilla, and cinnamon;
- Baklava – a Turkish and Greek dessert made of pastry, butter, sugar, almonds, cinnamon, honey, and lemon;
- Turkish Walnut Pumpkin Dessert – “Kabak Tatlisi”, made of pumpkin, sugar, and walnuts.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Turkish Recipes"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.