Here are a few of the Swedish appetizers you might find in a restaurant: * Artichoke Hearts Parmesan Cheese & Butter Sauce with a Bread Crumb Topping
- Bacon Bites Pineapple or Water Chestnuts wrapped in Bacon and broiled in a Honey Mustard Sauce
- Beef Tenderloin Rumaki Tender strips of Marinated Tenderloin filled with Diced Water Chestnuts wrapped in Bacon and then broiled
- Cheeses and Sausages served with a selection of Crackers, Cocktail Breads, and Swedish Mustard
- Chicken Brochettes Tender Strips of Skewered Grilled Breast of Chicken served on a skewer with Ranch, Peanut, or Barbecue Sauce
- Chutney Cheese Spread A combination of Cheddar, Cream Cheese, and Chutney with a dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Cocktail Strudel Italian Sausage, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Ricotta Cheese rolled in Phyllo Pastry and then baked and sliced
- Crostini Goat Cheese and Oven Roasted Tomato
- Fig & Walnut Tapenade Creamy Goat Cheese and Baguettes
- Fresh Fruit Bowl Seasonal Fruit Cocktail
- Mini Egg Rolls Served With Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Miniature Pita Filled with Dill Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon
- Mushroom Caps Fresh Mushroom Caps stuffed with Spinach & Cheese, Sausage & Sun Dried Tomato, or Crab Meat & Cheese
- Phyllo Triangles Phyllo Pastry filled with either Spinach & Cheese or Walnut Chicken Salad
- Potato Volcanos Baked New Potatoes stuffed with Crabmeat Salad
- Puff Pastry Cheese, Julienne Vegetables, or Sausage wrapped in Puff Pastry
- Shrimp Cocktail Fresh Chilled Shrimp served with Cocktail Sauce.
- Smoked Salmon or Smoked Trout Canapés Smoked Norwegian Salmon or Savory Trout and a dill cream
- Tapenade with Toasted Baguettes Kalamata Olive Spread: Goes Great with the Roasted Vegetables
Pages in category "Swedish Appetizers"
“ 3 eggs, 2½ cups low-fat milk, 1¼ cups flour, ½ teaspoon salt, 3 tablespoons butter, melted Beat...
Traditional Swedish Pancakes
“ ¼ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature, ⅓ cup sugar, 1 large egg, 4 cups whole wheat flour...
Swedish Breakfast Crackers
“ 1 can cream of mushroom soup, ½ can milk, 1 bag frozen meatballs, 1 package egg noodles, cooked...
Cheating Swedish Meatballs
“ 4 slices white bread, finely chopped, 2 lbs lean ground Beef, 4 egg yolks, 4 tablespoons chopped...
Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
“ Buttered rice, noodles or pasta of any kind go well with this. ½ lb beef chuck , fat free, ½ lb...
Swedish Meatballs in Sour Cream Sauce
“ 2 lbs ground beef, 1 lb ground pork, 1 teaspoon allspice, 1 cup breadcrumbs, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs...
Swedish Meatballs with Ground Beef and Pork
“ 1½ lbs filet of beef, trimmed and very finely ground, 1 onion, very finely chopped, 3...
Swedish Steak Tartare
“ 2 lbs center cut salmon fillets, ⅔ cup sugar, ⅓ cup coarse salt, 15 coarsely crushed white...
Swedish Sugar and Salt-cured Salmon