Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Browse All Scandinavian Recipes: Scandinavian Appetizers | Scandinavian Beverages | Scandinavian Soups | Scandinavian Salads | Scandinavian Vegetarian | Scandinavian Meat Dishes | Scandinavian Snacks | Scandinavian Desserts
Here are a few of the most popular Scandinavian soups. You can expect to find such soup names both at a traditional Scandinavian meal and in a Scandinavian restaurant.
- Scandinavian Yellow Pea Soup - This recipe includes carrots, potatoes, onions, Danish or Canadian bacon, and Vienna sausages.
- Salmon Soup - A cream soup with salmon, potatoes and onion, flavored with dill and parsley.
- Mutton Stew - Includes root vegetables and cabbage and is flavored with ginger and pepper.
- Nässelsoppa - Stinging nettles are found in few cuisines outside Sweden.
- Orkdal Soup - A lamb and rice soup with carrots, cabbage and a bit of onion.
- Yellow Pea Soup (Ärtsoppa) - An authentic Swedish-style recipe, just peas, water, salt, onions and a bit of herbs. You can add pork or lamb if you don't want the vegetarian version.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.