Although Portuguese snacks are similar to mot Europeanm snacks, there are a few specific ones that are characteristic to Portugal, and they are mostly sea food related snacks.
- Baked Red Snapper - Sweet Onions & Portuguese Olive Oil
- Grilled Swordfish Baiana - Spicy Brazilian Red Baiana Sauce
- Grilled Colossal Shrimp Caravela - Lemon Cognac Butter Sauce
- Sautéed Colossal Shrimp Paulista - Fresh Garlic, Parsley & Olive Oil
- Mariscada Seafood Stew - Steamed in Red or Cream Sauce
- Seared Cape Cod Sea Scallops - Vegetable Julienne & Dill Butter Sauce
- Brazllian Seafood Mixed Grill - Grain Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Bacalhau à Nazaré - Salt-Cured (Dried) Codfish with Garlic, Olive Oil, Sweet Roasted Peppers, & Red Onion
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 1 lb. of hot-dogs, cut into 1/4 inch. rounds...Hot Dog-Linguica Stew
“Chick nuts This Chick nuts recipe is totally different because contrary to the usual style of...Chick Nuts
“This recipe yields 4 servings. Ingredients 2 ½ lb cockles, 2 tbsp cornmeal, 2 tbsp lard, 3...Cockles in Cataplana
“This Portuguese sweet bread Codfish cakes is a nuts recipe is totally different because contrary...Broa Doce
“If the mix is to moist use a little flour to dry the mixture but not to much as you want them a...Pasteis de Bacalhau
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 1 pint of clams, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup of milk, 1...Clam Fritter
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 2 lbs chourico, 1 green bell pepper (sliced...Chourico and Peppers I
Pages in category "Portuguese Snacks"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.