Although Portuguese snacks are similar to mot Europeanm snacks, there are a few specific ones that are characteristic to Portugal, and they are mostly sea food related snacks.
- Baked Red Snapper - Sweet Onions & Portuguese Olive Oil
- Grilled Swordfish Baiana - Spicy Brazilian Red Baiana Sauce
- Grilled Colossal Shrimp Caravela - Lemon Cognac Butter Sauce
- Sautéed Colossal Shrimp Paulista - Fresh Garlic, Parsley & Olive Oil
- Mariscada Seafood Stew - Steamed in Red or Cream Sauce
- Seared Cape Cod Sea Scallops - Vegetable Julienne & Dill Butter Sauce
- Brazllian Seafood Mixed Grill - Grain Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Bacalhau à Nazaré - Salt-Cured (Dried) Codfish with Garlic, Olive Oil, Sweet Roasted Peppers, & Red Onion
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 10 or so potatoes cut into slices, 6 pork...Linguica and Pork Chops
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 1 lb. of hot-dogs, cut into 1/4 inch. rounds...Hot Dog-Linguica Stew
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 1 or 2 lbs. of linguica, 1 medium to large...Linguica Stew
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 6 or so English muffins, split in half, 1...Linguica Pizza
“Chick nuts This Chick nuts recipe is totally different because contrary to the usual style of...Chick Nuts
“This recipe yields 4 servings. Ingredients 2 ½ lb cockles, 2 tbsp cornmeal, 2 tbsp lard, 3...Cockles in Cataplana
“This Portuguese sweet bread Codfish cakes is a nuts recipe is totally different because contrary...Broa Doce
Pages in category "Portuguese Snacks"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.