Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although Portuguese snacks are similar to mot Europeanm snacks, there are a few specific ones that are characteristic to Portugal, and they are mostly sea food related snacks.
- Baked Red Snapper - Sweet Onions & Portuguese Olive Oil
- Grilled Swordfish Baiana - Spicy Brazilian Red Baiana Sauce
- Grilled Colossal Shrimp Caravela - Lemon Cognac Butter Sauce
- Sautéed Colossal Shrimp Paulista - Fresh Garlic, Parsley & Olive Oil
- Mariscada Seafood Stew - Steamed in Red or Cream Sauce
- Seared Cape Cod Sea Scallops - Vegetable Julienne & Dill Butter Sauce
- Brazllian Seafood Mixed Grill - Grain Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Bacalhau à Nazaré - Salt-Cured (Dried) Codfish with Garlic, Olive Oil, Sweet Roasted Peppers, & Red Onion
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 6 or so English muffins, split in half, 1...Linguica Pizza
“Chick nuts This Chick nuts recipe is totally different because contrary to the usual style of...Chick Nuts
“This recipe yields 4 servings. Ingredients 2 ½ lb cockles, 2 tbsp cornmeal, 2 tbsp lard, 3...Cockles in Cataplana
“This Portuguese sweet bread Codfish cakes is a nuts recipe is totally different because contrary...Broa Doce
“If the mix is to moist use a little flour to dry the mixture but not to much as you want them a...Pasteis de Bacalhau
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 1 pint of clams, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup of milk, 1...Clam Fritter
“This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com 2 lbs chourico, 1 green bell pepper (sliced...Chourico and Peppers I
Pages in category "Portuguese Snacks"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.