Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The huge diversity of plant types found in Portugal is also noticed in the abundance of Portuguese recipes. However, Portuguese cooking is not solely based on taste and flavors. The visual attractiveness of the dish is also important, and a balance between colors and proportion differentiates. Here are some popular Portuguese recipes:
- Arroz de Polvo
- Portuguese-style Baked Sea Bass
- Batas à Portuguesa - Portuguese fried potatoes
- Black Beans
- Bife - Portuguese-style steak
- Açorda - Bread Soup
- Broa Doce - Sweet Portuguese bread
- Portuguese Broiled Fillets of Sole
- Portuguese-style Butternut Squash Soup
- Caldeirada - Layered vegetables and fish
- Caldo Verde
- Canja de Galinha - Chicken soup with lemon and mint
- Pasteis de Bacalhau - Portuguese cod cakes
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Portuguese Recipes"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.