Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Traditional Polish cuisine is often adjusted to fit lacto-ovo-vegetarian demands. Although meat plays an important role in most Polish dishes, it is possible to find excellent Polish vegetarian cooking. Below you will find some of the dishes that rely on a strictly vegetarian regime:
- Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup
- Spinach Pierogi
- Barszcz Beet Soup
- Mushroom Stroganoff with Spinach
- Root Vegetable Stock
- Polish Cauliflower With Breadcrumbs
- Potato Cake
- Pierogi Leniwe (lazy Polish Ravioli)
- Pierogi z Kapusty (Pierogi with Sauerkraut and Mushroom Filling)
Pages in category "Polish Vegetarian"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.