Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are some of the most popular Polish deserts:
- Jabka na Winie Czerwonym – Apples with red wine, a sophisticated and tasty dessert
- Babka – traditional Polish desert
- Placek Swiateczny – Christmas Bread Cake
- Chruscik – Polish "bows", easy to make cookies
- Paczki – doughnuts
- Honey Cake
- Honey Cookies – cookies that remind many of the purity of natural eating
- Polish Cheese Paska
- Strucle z Makiem – Poppy seed strudel
- Kompot w Spirytusie – 12-fruit compote with spirits, canned fruits that are served in their own syrup.