There are several Persian snacks worth mentioning.
- GERDU is a popular snack in Iran – it consists of peeled walnuts which are boiled extensively in water.
- After the thin walnut peel is removed they areserved salted.
- TCHAGALEH BADOUM is a snack consisting of almonds, also served with salt.
- Roasted corn, or BALAL, is yet another popular snack in Iran.
- Corn on the cob is roasted on a charcoal fire in the traditional way – however, Iranians also salt the corn by dipping it into salted water after it is roasted.
Pages in category "Persian Snacks"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.