Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are several Persian snacks worth mentioning.
- GERDU is a popular snack in Iran – it consists of peeled walnuts which are boiled extensively in water.
- After the thin walnut peel is removed they areserved salted.
- TCHAGALEH BADOUM is a snack consisting of almonds, also served with salt.
- Roasted corn, or BALAL, is yet another popular snack in Iran.
- Corn on the cob is roasted on a charcoal fire in the traditional way – however, Iranians also salt the corn by dipping it into salted water after it is roasted.
Pages in category "Persian Snacks"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.