Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are just some of the popular Persian salads that you can try:
- Persian Tomato and Cucumber Salad - Light and refreshing salad that goes well with any main dish. This delicious salad tastes excellent even after days.
- Kurdish Chickpea Salad - Chickpeas and herbs are combined in this spicy Persian salad that is served warm.
- Tomato and Mint Salad (Shirazi) - This exotic salad is perfect for kebabs, kofta, or any other dish you can think of.
- Tahini Salad - A very quick and easy Middle Eastern salad that can be made in minutes. A very popular Persian salad.
- Torshi Lift - serve with grilled and roasted meats.
- Cucumber Salad - refreshing salads are often favored in hot Iranian days.
“A spicy Persian salad that is served warm with a sprinkling of herbs. You can use chickpeas, or...Kurdish Chickpea Salad
“A cool salad with a difference on a hot summers night. 3 peeled cucumbers, 2½ cups plain yogurt...Cucumber Salad Persian-style