Here are just some of the popular Persian salads that you can try:
- Persian Tomato and Cucumber Salad - Light and refreshing salad that goes well with any main dish. This delicious salad tastes excellent even after days.
- Kurdish Chickpea Salad - Chickpeas and herbs are combined in this spicy Persian salad that is served warm.
- Tomato and Mint Salad (Shirazi) - This exotic salad is perfect for kebabs, kofta, or any other dish you can think of.
- Tahini Salad - A very quick and easy Middle Eastern salad that can be made in minutes. A very popular Persian salad.
- Torshi Lift - serve with grilled and roasted meats.
- Cucumber Salad - refreshing salads are often favored in hot Iranian days.
“A spicy Persian salad that is served warm with a sprinkling of herbs. You can use chickpeas, or...Kurdish Chickpea Salad
“Cucumber, walnut and yogurt salad ½ cup raisins, ¼ cup fresh, organic rose petals, 2½ cups...Borani-e Khiar
“A cool salad with a difference on a hot summers night. 3 peeled cucumbers, 2½ cups plain yogurt...Cucumber Salad Persian-style