Here are some of the most popular Persian appetizers:
- Maast-o-Khiar: made with yogurt, cucumber, onions, mint, salt, and pepper
- Naan-o-Paneer-o-Sabzi: Iranian thin bread, feta cheese, and herbs
- Kashk-e Baadenjaan: made with eggplants, kashk (thick whey), mint, and onions
- Haleem Baadenjaan: with eggplants, kashk (thick whey), meat, mint, and onions
- Borani Esfanaaj: fried spinach with yogurt, onions, and garlic
- Nargesi Esfanaaj: fried spinach with eggs and onions
- KooKoo-yeh Baadenjaan: with eggplants, eggs, onions, and saffron
- Salad-e Olovieh: made with chicken, eggs, peas, carrots, dill-pickles, potatoes, and lime juice
- Pooreh-yeh Esfanaaj: with spinach, milk and butter
- Naaz Khaatoon: with eggplants, tomatoes, pomegranate juice, sour grape juice, and marjoram
- Ghalieh Esfanaaj: with ground meat, split-peas, lentils, spinach, mint and kashk (thick whey)
- Khaviar: caviar with onion, lime juice, butter, and parsley.
“The herbs and nuts add wonderful texture and taste to this omelet. We served in bite sized...Persian Omelet
“Persian eggplant yogurt Dip from www.jewish-foods.com .. My husband had this at a Persian...Boranie Bademjan
“Serves six as a meal or 12 as an appetizer. 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 medium onion, finely...Persian Stuffed Grape Leaves
“This is a variation of a dish I love. It makes a great dip when yogurt cheese is substituted for...Borani Esfanaaj
“This came from Playa Juncalito in Baja California Sur. Ingredients 12 oystersOysters Meltzerenfuego
Pages in category "Persian Appetizers"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.