Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Browse All Kalamansi Recipes
Fried Chicken 'Inche Kabin' Recipes
Inche Kabin or also known as Enche Kabin is a delicious Nyonya style fried chicken. The chickens are marinated in soy sauce and white pepper before they are fried. In most recipes, the chickens are also coated with egg-yolk; however, in our recipe, we do not recommend the use of egg-yolk.
1 chicken, cut into 15 pieces
1 tablespoon white pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 kalamansi (optional)
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, white pepper, and salt
- Squeeze kalamansi onto the chicken and mix it well (Optional)
- Heat a wok with cooking oil at about 4 cm deep
- Deep fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Kalamansi juice Recipes (2 P)