Browse All Kalamansi Recipes
Fried Chicken 'Inche Kabin' Recipes
Inche Kabin or also known as Enche Kabin is a delicious Nyonya style fried chicken. The chickens are marinated in soy sauce and white pepper before they are fried. In most recipes, the chickens are also coated with egg-yolk; however, in our recipe, we do not recommend the use of egg-yolk.
1 chicken, cut into 15 pieces
1 tablespoon white pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 kalamansi (optional)
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, white pepper, and salt
- Squeeze kalamansi onto the chicken and mix it well (Optional)
- Heat a wok with cooking oil at about 4 cm deep
- Deep fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Kalamansi juice Recipes (2 P)