Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ivorian cuisine is rich in delicious recipes, combining fresh fruits with chicken, or peanuts with sugar. The Ivorian Coast cuisine is delicious and spectacular. The most representative recipes for the Ivory Coast cuisine are listed below.
- Chilled Avocado Soup from the Ivory Coast – called “Soupe d'avocat abidjanaise”, made of two ripe avocados, vegetable stock, two tablespoons of lime juice, plain yogurt, Tabasco sauce, salt and black pepper;
- Halibut Ivory Coast – made of chopped yellow onions, crushed red pepper, salt, black pepper, peanut oil, pumpkin, filleted halibut, coconut, white rice and tomato paste;
- Sauce Claire and Fufu – made of plantains, yellow or white aubergines, cleaned fish, onion, hot peppers, salt, red oil, mashed tomatoes, bouillon cubes and okra;
- Aloko – made of plantain bananas and oil. The bananas are cut into thin slices. The oil is poured into a saucepan. Half of the bananas are placed into the heated oil and they are fried until they become brown. The other halves of bananas are fried next. The Ivorian “Aloko” is usually served with grilled fish;
- Poularde à L'ivoire – the Ivory Chicken is made of chicken, lemon, bacon, unsalted butter, sliced carrots, onion, chopped celery, fresh parsley springs, unsalted chicken stock, white wine, mushrooms, cloves, salt, flour and heavy cream.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Ivoirian Recipes"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.