- Char Bonlai Krop Mouk - Stir Fried Vegetables (green beans, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onion, potatoes, salad leaves) with rice.
- Salor Kor Ko Sap - Famous Khmer vegetarian soup: eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin, jackfruit, papaya, green banana, snake beans and all kinds of green vegetables.
- Salor to hu kachay - Vegetarian soup with a combination of tofu and chive.
- Salor kari sap - Vegetarian curry with tofu, eggplant and potato flavor with lemon grass coconut milk.
- Cambodian Vegetarian Curry
- Num Saio - Crispy vegetables spring rolls (10) with tofu, taro root, cabbage and carrot.
- Bai lieng poang moan - Egg fried rice with bean sprouts, peas and carrot.
“4 cucumbers, peeled, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, 1 clove...Cambodian Cucumber Salad
“Khmer Vegetarian Stew. Savory eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin and spinach with Khmer favorite...Salor Kor-Ko Sap
“Prep time: 15 minutes | Fry time: 15 minutes vegetable cooking spray, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil...Five-vegetable Stir-fry
“Description Serves 4 Ingredients 1 large Eggplant, 4 tbl soy sauce, 1 tbl cornstarch, 3 tbl...Fragrant-Eggplant
“BATTER:, 1 Cup rice flour, 2 Tablespoons cornstarch., 1 Cup coconut milk., 1 ½ Cups water., 1...Num Ta Leng Sap
“Soy gluten rolls are very popular with Khmer Krom vegetarian cooking., Slices soy gluten roll...Tohu Char Kreoung
“Serves 4 1 banana blossom (1- 1 1/2 pounds) - available in Asian markets, 2 tablespoons fresh...Banana Blossom Salad
Pages in category "Cambodian Vegetarian"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.