- Char Bonlai Krop Mouk - Stir Fried Vegetables (green beans, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onion, potatoes, salad leaves) with rice.
- Salor Kor Ko Sap - Famous Khmer vegetarian soup: eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin, jackfruit, papaya, green banana, snake beans and all kinds of green vegetables.
- Salor to hu kachay - Vegetarian soup with a combination of tofu and chive.
- Salor kari sap - Vegetarian curry with tofu, eggplant and potato flavor with lemon grass coconut milk.
- Cambodian Vegetarian Curry
- Num Saio - Crispy vegetables spring rolls (10) with tofu, taro root, cabbage and carrot.
- Bai lieng poang moan - Egg fried rice with bean sprouts, peas and carrot.
“4 cucumbers, peeled, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, 1 clove...Cambodian Cucumber Salad
“Prep time: 15 minutes | Fry time: 15 minutes vegetable cooking spray, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil...Five-vegetable Stir-fry
“Description Serves 4 Ingredients 1 large Eggplant, 4 tbl soy sauce, 1 tbl cornstarch, 3 tbl...Fragrant-Eggplant
“BATTER:, 1 Cup rice flour, 2 Tablespoons cornstarch., 1 Cup coconut milk., 1 ½ Cups water., 1...Num Ta Leng Sap
“Soy gluten rolls are very popular with Khmer Krom vegetarian cooking., Slices soy gluten roll...Tohu Char Kreoung
“Khmer Vegetarian Stew. Savory eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin and spinach with Khmer favorite...Salor Kor-Ko Sap
Pages in category "Cambodian Vegetarian"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.