Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Char Bonlai Krop Mouk - Stir Fried Vegetables (green beans, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onion, potatoes, salad leaves) with rice.
- Salor Kor Ko Sap - Famous Khmer vegetarian soup: eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin, jackfruit, papaya, green banana, snake beans and all kinds of green vegetables.
- Salor to hu kachay - Vegetarian soup with a combination of tofu and chive.
- Salor kari sap - Vegetarian curry with tofu, eggplant and potato flavor with lemon grass coconut milk.
- Cambodian Vegetarian Curry
- Num Saio - Crispy vegetables spring rolls (10) with tofu, taro root, cabbage and carrot.
- Bai lieng poang moan - Egg fried rice with bean sprouts, peas and carrot.
“Prep time: 15 minutes | Fry time: 15 minutes vegetable cooking spray, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil...Five-vegetable Stir-fry
“Description Serves 4 Ingredients 1 large Eggplant, 4 tbl soy sauce, 1 tbl cornstarch, 3 tbl...Fragrant-Eggplant
“BATTER:, 1 Cup rice flour, 2 Tablespoons cornstarch., 1 Cup coconut milk., 1 ½ Cups water., 1...Num Ta Leng Sap
“Soy gluten rolls are very popular with Khmer Krom vegetarian cooking., Slices soy gluten roll...Tohu Char Kreoung
“Khmer Vegetarian Stew. Savory eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin and spinach with Khmer favorite...Salor Kor-Ko Sap
“Serves 4 1 banana blossom (1- 1 1/2 pounds) - available in Asian markets, 2 tablespoons fresh...Banana Blossom Salad
“Servings: 6, Preparation Time: 30 minutes, Cooking Time: 15 minutes, Serve over rice or other...Sweet and Sour Vegetables
Pages in category "Cambodian Vegetarian"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.