Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A dish that made the Austrians famous all around the world is the apple strudel. Most of the Austrians end the meal with a dessert. They make puddings, such as Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding, various fruit cakes and tarts. Other traditional desserts are:
- Austrian Gugelhupf
- Echte Salzburger Nockerl
- Eierkuchen (Austrian Egg Cake)
- Gebackene Apfelspalten (Apple Fritters)
- Gebackene Mause (Fried Mice)
- Kaiserschmarren (Kaiser Pancakes)
- Meraner Torte
- Mohnkuchen (Poppy Seed Cake)
- Napfkuchen (Turban Cake)
- Mohr im hemd (Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding)
- Vanille Kipferl
Pages in category "Austrian Desserts"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.