Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Champagne Cobbler from Jeremy Thomas' Bartender's Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 wine-glass Catawba wine
- 1 teaspoon of fine white sugar, dissolved in a little water
- 1 slice of orange cut into quarters
- Fill the glass half full of shaved ice, then fill it up with Catawba wine.
- Ornament the top with berries in season, and serve with a straw.